jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject jcr full text search query syntax
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 04:24:14 GMT
read JCR spec...realized that should use jcr:contains not jcr:like......

this one works (but this is for all properties if I understand correctly):

//*[jcr:contains(., 'keyword')]

but this one does not work (what I want to look for is the keyword in the content of the file,
not any properties):
//*[jcr:contains(@jcr:data, 'keyword')]

so I can not use jcr:data ? how ?

 rgds,
canal

________________________________
From: go canal <gocanal@yahoo.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:12:43 AM
Subject: jcr full text search query syntax

hello,
trying to get full text search query but just cannot make it work correctly.

this is how I created a file node:
node.setProperty(JcrConstants.JCR_DATA, file.getInputStream());

this is my query:
  //*[jcr:like(@jcr:data, '%Class%')]

it does not return anything.....anything wrong with my query ?
thank you very much,
canal