jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie: Repository home?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:14:30 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:10 PM, BOWLER
Paul<Paul.Bowler@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to control where the Transient Repository is created
> with JackRabbit?
>
> Running our app in Tomcat, the repository files are created in
> ${CATALINE_HOME}/bin but we need to put these files elsewhere.
>
> Any ideas if there is an environment variable we can set for this?

Yes, you can use the following Java system properties to control the
location of the repository configuration file and the repository home
directory:

    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.conf
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home

Alternatively (or preferably), you can provide these values as
arguments to the TransientRepository constructor.

BR,

Jukka Zitting