jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Maxime Bégnis <max...@neodoc.biz>
Subject Re: jackrabbit and saxon6.5.5
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:13:15 GMT
Hi,
I found the source of the problem:

saxon.jar has those files:
/META-INF/services/javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory
/META-INF/services/javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory

Those files contains a name of class, respectively:
com.icl.saxon.aelfred.SAXParserFactoryImpl
com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl

If I remove those files from the jar, everything works fine. I guess
that jackrabbit is picking those classes to do the xml parsing of the
configuration files and does not expect those ones.

Thanks to all for your help.

Maxime Bégnis.