jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: error PREMATURE END OF FILE IN FIRSTHOP program
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:26:29 GMT
simer anand wrote:
> hi users
>
> plaese check this error
> and i have already added a few more jar files in classpath
> saxon.jar, xercessimpl.jar, xmlparserapi's.jar
>
> till now a default repository and repository.xml is created
> now please guide me some way out of this

Hi,

a few reminders:

1) Repeating yourself just to raise the visibility of your mail in
general does not work.

2) If you have a stack trace that shows that there's a parsing error in
a config file, it is generally a good idea to have a look at that file,
and in doubt include it into the mail.

In this particular case I wouldn't be surprised if the mentioned config
file happens to be empty (this has happened to me before a long time
ago, but I do not recall the circumstances). In which case removing it
may help.

BR, Julian