jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Harri T." <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovering repository (or combining two repositories)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 14:11:26 GMT
On 09.07.2009 17:00 Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> The XMLPersistenceManager is used, so all data should be in folders
> inside /fresh/location/jackrabbit/workspaces/liferay (after copying,
> before
> starting the repository). If they are empty, they will be created upon
> startup, and the workspace will be empty.

The workspaces are copied as well.

Liferay seems to use TransientRepository with a separate repository home
parameter:
http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/4.3.4/portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/jcr/jackrabbit/JCRFactoryImpl.java

The value for the home parameter seems to be
"/fresh/location/jackrabbit/home" and this directory exists.

Maybe I should use also TransientRepository...

-Harri