jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Harri T." <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovering repository (or combining two repositories)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:52:53 GMT
On 09.07.2009 14:03 Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Harri T.<haba713@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's only one workspace called "liferay". The directory
>> jackrabbit/workspaces contains a single directory called "liferay".
>>
>> Logging in like this
>>
>>       Session session = repository.login(new
>> SimpleCredentials("admin" /* or
>> "anonymous" */,
>>               new char[]{}), "liferay");
>>
>> gives out the previously described content.
>
> Hmm. And you don't get any exception in your node listing application?

There's no exception in server.log or at the client end.

> It could be that there are problems in the jcr:system tree (I remember
> that I had that before, when going through that one). Try and exclude
> the "jcr:system" tree in your output.

Do you mean like this?

    private static void traverseNodes(Node node) throws Exception {
        if ("jcr:system".equals(node.getName())) {
            return;
        }
        System.out.println(node.getPath());
        NodeIterator children = node.getNodes();
        while (children.hasNext()) {
            traverseNodes(children.nextNode());
        }
    }