jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Harri T." <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovering repository (or combining two repositories)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:59:00 GMT
On 09.07.2009 12:34 Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> Ok, access control ruled out. Can you see the repository content in a
> different way (eg. through Liferay)?

Yes, I can.

> Are you sure you connect to the same repository?

Yes, I think. There's a row in a Tomcat log telling the repository location.

I use the default repository.xml, which can be seen here:
http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/4.3.4/portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/jcr/jackrabbit/dependencies/repository.xml

> Maybe Liferay uses a different workspace?

There's only one workspace called "liferay". The directory
jackrabbit/workspaces contains a single directory called "liferay".

Logging in like this

        Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("admin"
/* or "anonymous" */,
                new char[]{}), "liferay");

gives out the previously described content.

-Harri