jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Harri T." <haba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovering repository (or combining two repositories)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:16:59 GMT
On 09.07.2009 11:50 Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Harri T.<haba713@gmail.com> wrote:
>>       Session session = repository.login();
>
> I guess access control is not present? 1.3.1 only has the simple
> access model that only differentiates between normal user and admin
> user (if user id is "admin"), but it could be that there is a custom
> access manager present, so you might need to login with different
> credentials.

repository.xml seems to have a security element:

        <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
                <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
                <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
                        <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous" />
                </LoginModule>
        </Security>

Now I tried both of these login methods:

        Session session = repository.login(new
SimpleCredentials("admin", new char[]{}));
        Session session = repository.login(new
SimpleCredentials("anonymous", new char[]{}));

However, I get always the previously described output.

-Harri