jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected ItemNotFoundException (cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:11:05 GMT
Hi,

I don't think this is JCR-2171 issue as the deadlock hangs the
process and does not throw any exceptions.

The UUID not found (cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe) is the
root node (jcr:root) which is mandatory and is the entry point for
reconstructing node hierarchy.

Is this error occurs only for new nodes on the cluster ?
If so, this can be the following issue:

Otherwise, i think your repository is inconsistent, maybe the root node
has been lost or corrupted or the local configuration of a node is not
valid.
In this case, you may want to try restarting the node from scratch after
deleting the home repository folder (data is shared in MySQL),
this can take times because all changelog needs to be replayed for creating
the index.

--
Sébastien Launay