jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject deployment to Geronimo 2.1?
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:22:09 GMT
Folks;

not sure whether this is a known question but if so I missed at least
finding a response somewhere within the Jackrabbit wiki: Is there a
straightforward way of deploying Jackrabbit 1.5.6 to an Apache Geronimo 2.1
appserver? I'm not really sure where to look here, only figuring out that
the most "straightforward" way (deploying the jackrabbit .war file to
Geronimo) failed complaining about the absence of the javax.net.jcr API
packages (why aren't they part of the .war file by the way?), and placing
the jcr-1.0.jar somewhere within the Geronimo folder structure didn't change
anything about that...

Help, anyone? :)
TIA and all the best,
Kristian