jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject error when trying to re-register custom node type (using springmodule)
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 02:17:31 GMT
trying my luck here again....i know it should be anwsered by spring team...
I posted to the fpring forum but have not heard any
http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=75217

basically I configured CND and first time registration is successful. but if I restart my
web application, I got error msg:

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.InvalidNodeTyp  eDefException: {http://canal.net/canal}canalFile
already exists

I suspect that spring module does not check this exception... and it seems that it is a known
issue, not resolved: http://jira.springframework.org/browse/MOD-470

If anyone uses spring module and register CND, would appreciate if you can shred some light......

Or do I have to handle the registration in my own code during init ? I think it can be done,
but I prefer configuration over coding  for this type of tasks.....

 rgds,
canal