jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject RE: jackrabbit and saxon6.5.5
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:07 GMT

Ah you're right, didn't read that detail. So is it a reading or a
writing
problem then. Perhaps binary compare the workspace.xml written with
and witout saxon.jar in place? Is workspace.xml written using xslt?
I've now deleted the email with the stack trace so this may well be a
silly idea also.

LexisNexis is a trading name of REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND,
LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621