jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject RE: jackrabbit and saxon6.5.5
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:08:51 GMT

That implies that it can read workspace.xml ok with saxon, but not repository.xml.
This lends weight to Julian's suggestion, which I think is the better suggestion than mine.

LexisNexis is a trading name of REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND,
LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621