jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject RE: jackrabbit and saxon6.5.5
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:37:37 GMT
My guess is that saxon.jar includes some SAX parser or something that behaves differently to
the one JackRabbit is expecting when reading its configuration files. Perhaps try changing
the classpath ordering, putting saxon.jar right at the end, see if that changes anything.

LexisNexis is a trading name of REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND,
LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621