jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Olindo Pindaro <o.pind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:42:42 GMT
me too. i wil try again and I'll report.

Bye
Olindo

2009/7/20 Vikas Phonsa <VPhonsa@mercuryinsurance.com>:

> That's exactly what I did. But never really got unsubscribed. Just tried it again, let's
see how it goes.

> Thanks,
> Vikas

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it is strictly
forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please delete the e-mail and/or any files
or attachments, and also notify the system manager (PostMaster@mercuryinsurance.com) of the
error. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email and/or any files or attachments
transmitted with it.