jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cabredo <fcabred...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit webapp not working
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:01:32 GMT
Hi Ronak,

Did you add the jcr-1.0.jar file into your webapplib folder?

Pando Cabredo

________________________________
From: Ronak Patel <ronak2121@yahoo.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:55:11 PM
Subject: Jackrabbit webapp not working

Hi,

I'm new to Apache Jackrabbit and trying to set up my repository to use my mySQL database.

As such, I tried to set up Apache Jackrabbit as a webapp following the instructions from:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackRabbitOnTomcat6

However, I couldn't get Jackrabbit to turn on successfully as soon as I deploy the webapp.

I saw several others have had the same problem:

http://www.nabble.com/Clean-deploy-repository-problem-td16048485.html

Now, I was wondering if anyone ever figured out how to get this up and running????

Thanks,

Ronak