jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject can we implement JAAS with TransientRepository method
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:20:21 GMT

Hello users

I'm totallynew to this Jackrabbit and JAAS so please reply
yesterday i got to know about this security login module JAAS
I need JAAS implemented with my repository
so that a proper user name and password to be needed for access
i went through some discussions and the ibm's webpage
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jcr/
and there information abotu was given for manual Initialization of
Repository and i wanted to ask can we use this JAAS with
TransientRepository method(automatic configuration)

Thank you in advance