jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error PREMATURE END OF FILE IN FIRSTHOP program
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:26:00 GMT



simer anand wrote:
> 
> hi users 
> 
> plaese check this error 
> and i have already added a few more jar files in classpath
> saxon.jar, xercessimpl.jar, xmlparserapi's.jar
> 
> 
> till now a default repository and repository.xml is created 
> now please guide me some way out of this 
> 
> 
> 
> 553 [main] WARN
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationErrorHandler - Fatal error
> parsing the configuration at line 1 using system id
> file:/home/sda_tr1/Desktop/program_files/repository.xml:
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
> Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid
> repository configuration: repository.xml: Configuration file syntax error.
> (Line: 1 Column: 1): Premature end of file.: Configuration file syntax
> error. (Line: 1 Column: 1): Premature end of file.: Premature end of file.
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:240)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:378)
>         at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException:
> Configuration file syntax error. (Line: 1 Column: 1): Premature end of
> file.: Premature end of file.
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseRepositoryConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:149)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:91)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:234)
>         ... 4 more
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:174)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:388)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1411)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1058)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:807)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:107)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:225)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:283)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:246)
>         ... 8 more
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Configuration
> file syntax error. (Line: 1 Column: 1): Premature end of file.: Premature
> end of file.
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseRepositoryConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:149)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:91)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:234)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:378)
>         at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:174)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:388)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1411)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1058)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:807)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:107)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:225)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:283)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:246)
>         ... 8 more
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:174)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:388)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1411)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1058)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:807)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:107)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:225)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:283)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:246)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseRepositoryConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:149)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:91)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:234)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:378)
>         at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
> 
> 
> 
> also can you tell me the way how to link  the repository.xml in tomcat's
> bin whom i populated 
> by internet, in place of repository.xml created by the firsthop program
> which is empty 
> 
> Waiting for your reply
> Thank you 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/error-PREMATURE-END-OF-FILE-IN-FIRSTHOP-program-tp24619788p24619994.html
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message