jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vjger <mari...@libero.it>
Subject Text extractors doesn't work correctly
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:35:46 GMT

Hi to all.
I'm using JackRabbit 1.5.5 and in my classpath I've
jackrabbit-text-extractors-1.5.0-jar

Well, I noticed two problems.

1) The plain text text extractors depends by the file extension: in fact, in
my workspace I've two nt:file node one as .txt extension the other as .sql
extension. The SQL contains function found only the first even if the two
file are identical (apart of the extension).

2) The pdf extractor has not worked correctly: with two different pdf files
it has not found the searched text

Any suggests?

Thanks in advance