jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vjger <mari...@libero.it>
Subject like versus jcr:path in SQL
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:21:57 GMT

Hi,
in my  workspace I'm trying to find all my sicr:document(s) (nodetype
children of nt:file) which filename property contains the passed string

So, for test, I've executed the following query:

SELECT * FROM sicr:document WHERE jcr:path LIKE '/SicrelFolder/test.txt'

Even if I used the LIKE operator, this is equivalent at the "=" symbol.
Anyway, the query founds one node correctly.

BUT, if I change the same query using the "%" chars the following query
doesn't found nodes.

SELECT * FROM sicr:document WHERE jcr:path LIKE '/SicrelFolder/test.txt%'

Maybe, the LIKE operator would be used on the jcr:path only for their depth
as in the JCR 170 Specifications examples?

Thanks in advance