jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject package org.apache.jackrabbit.core does not exist
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:58:47 GMT

These are the bugs i'm facing while compiling the program hop1
earlier they just compiled fine but now i don't what happened to them
and i h've already set those jars files into the classpath

[sda_tr1@cad44 ~/Desktop]$ javac Firsthop.java
Firsthop.java:4: package org.apache.jackrabbit.core does not exist
import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository;
                                 ^
Firsthop.java:19: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TransientRepository
location: class Firsthop
        Repository repository = new TransientRepository();
                        ^
2 errors

please tell me the way i can solve these issues
and please don't guide me to any documentation
please