jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Harsha1 <99harsha.h....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Dexter
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:21:55 GMT

Since i saw somebody writing code importing Dexter package i mailed here...

While googling i found,
1) Dexter as a tool that is used to extract data from a scanned images
2) Dexter (which thy say its not a tool ) but used to process the lingustic
data and analyse.
3) Dexter as a tool which is used for internet communication

So even i got confused what i want? and All these dexter's are same?