jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Manzke <daniel.man...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie: PropertyType.REFERENCE
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:55:05 GMT
Hi Paul,
every node, which is referenceable has a UUID. This ID is used for
references. The created value (by the ValueFactory) should be a String. This
String contains the UUID.

In my example the record node has a property "forge:reference". There you
can place the references.

<propertyDefinition name="forge:Reference" requiredType="Reference"
autoCreated="false" mandatory="false" onParentVersion="COPY"
protected="false" multiple="true"/>

My document node is referenceable. So it has an unique ID.
<supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>

So take the node which should hold the refernce (in my example the record)
and take the node which you want to reference to and create a Reference
Value with the help of the ValueFactory.

This value has to be set for the "forge:Reference" property.

Enough?! :)

Daniel

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen