jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Hervé Agnoux <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject Re: Repository for nomades ?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:10:35 GMT
Le vendredi 10 juillet 2009, Alexander Klimetschek a écrit :
> 2009/7/9 Hervé Agnoux <herve.agnoux@diaam-informatique.com>:
> > I'm going to try in these directions. Thanks.
>
> Let us know if you make any progress, this could be something for the
> Jackrabbit Sandbox ;-)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/
>
> Regards,
> Alex

I think it's a long time job... I have begun.

I don't understand very well the idea of "merge". I work with the idea of the
decorator pattern.

A myself-repository wraps the real repository, and distrib the call first to
the real, second to the distant (a mirror, or a synchro, or any other thing).

It's only the idea ! For the implementation, I have make only two or three
methods. For the distant repository, I have made a little "rest" web app.

Do you think it's a good direction ?

And I don't know how to do the tests. Is there some facilities to test a
repository in jackrabbit or jcr ?

Thanks for the help.