jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mattcast...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Version label numbering
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:58:41 GMT

Hi Dave,

I think I get it.  So basically I'll have to call

VersionHistory.addVersionLabel("1.346", "2.1", true);

And then I basically do

VersionHistory.getVersionByLabel("2.1")

to get the version with name "1.346".

It would have been cool if there was an automatic numbering schema and a simple method to
increase the major version.
That probably would have done the trick just nicely for me.

Thanks anyway,

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Casters
Chief Data Integration
Pentaho : The Commercial Open Source Alternative for Business Intelligence