jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mattcast...@gmail.com
Subject Version label numbering
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:32:18 GMT
Hi Jackrabbit folks!

Lately I've been spending some time with Jackrabbit and the JCR.
I'm happy to say that thanks to your excellent work, all is fine.

I was just wondering how to influence the version label of a node.
Now all I get is 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, etc.

Is it possible to go to a 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, etc?
If so, how would I go about doing that?  Through the API or through direct setting of properties?

Thanks in advance for any advice!  I'm probably overlooking something simple, but I couldn't
find it.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Casters <mcasters@pentaho.org>
Chief Data Integration
Fonteinstraat 70, 9400 OKEGEM - Belgium - Cell : +32 486 97 29 37
Pentaho : The Commercial Open Source Alternative for Business Intelligence