jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject Re: deployment to Geronimo 2.1?
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:42:58 GMT
Am Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:16:20 +0200
schrieb Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>:

> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Kristian Rink<kawazu@zimmer428.net>
> wrote:
> > which is why I came across this question initially. as my
> > ~/jackrabbit/bootstrap.properties consequently has set something
> > like
> >
> > java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.provider.DummyInitialContextFactory
>
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/shared-j2ee-resource-howto.html doesn't
> do it for you?

It does, but this way I don't have any of the features provided by
jackrabbit-webapp running in my container... Note that the howto (same
as most of the other documentation relating to this) refer to dumping
jackrabbit .jar files to the servlet container; I couldn't in there
find any reference to the jackrabbit-webapp .war deployment... Or am I
completely missing something here? :o

Cheers,
Kristian