jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Hervé Agnoux <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject Re: Repository for nomades ?
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 06:22:20 GMT
Le mercredi 08 juillet 2009, Michael Wechner a écrit :
> Hervé Agnoux schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have some users which are on or offline, on a PC or another. They read
> > or write JCR Repositories.
> >
> > Is there some way to synchronize repository, commit changes when off ->
> > on line, and so on ?
>
> you mean similar to SVN/Subversion?

No, excuse my english.

Some use case.

I mean when a user work on a software offline. So the soft use a local JCR.
When he goes online, the local JCR need to populate a central JCR, on a
server.

Or, when a person works with a computer, and then with an other, she want to
transfert its JCR from the first post to the second.

Or, when two persons work together, with their own JCR, they wants, sometime,
synchronize their JCR Repository.

Is there some utilities in jackarabbit to do that ?

Thanks.