jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Juan Pereyra <juan.pere...@globant.com>
Subject OCM Node Definitions
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 20:21:13 GMT
Hi all,

Here goes another question about the OCM. According to the documentation, one would define
new namespaces and new nodetypes as part of an CND configuration. However, I noticed that
most things that you define on the CND file, you could define them as annotations (i.e. jcrSuperTypes,
etc.). Trying to get OCM to load the new types from annotations I got to the AnnotationDescriptorReader
class, which JavaDoc is this:

<code>
/**
 * Helper class that reads the xml mapping file and load all class descriptors into memory
(object graph)
 *
 * @author <a href="mailto:christophe.lombart@gmail.com">Lombart Christophe </a>
 * @author : <a href="mailto:boni.g@bioimagene.com">Boni Gopalan</a>
 *
 */
public class AnnotationDescriptorReader implements DescriptorReader
</code>

However, the class reads annotation descriptors, not an XML, and interestingly enough, the
JavaDoc is identical to the one in the class DigesterDescriptorReader.

So, summarizing, is it possible to load namespace definitions without the CND or an XML? just
with annotations? Everything that's needed seems to be there already.

Many thanks guys!
Juan