jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ronak Patel <ronak2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit webapp not working
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:06:51 GMT
Yes sir. Otherwise, I wouldn't be seeing the stack trace:

4.03.2008 10:22:24 *ERROR* RepositoryStartupServlet: Repository startup
configuration is not valid but a bootstrap config i
s specified. (RepositoryStartupServlet.java, line 366)
14.03.2008 10:22:24 *ERROR* RepositoryStartupServlet: Either create the
jackrabbit/bootstrap.properties file or (RepositoryS
tartupServlet.java, line 367)
14.03.2008 10:22:24 *ERROR* RepositoryStartupServlet: use the
'/config/index.jsp' for easy configuration. (RepositoryStartup
Servlet.java, line 368)
14.03.2008 10:22:24 *ERROR* RepositoryStartupServlet:
RepositoryStartupServlet initializing failed: javax.servlet.ServletExc
eption: Repository startup configuration is not valid.
(RepositoryStartupServlet.java, line 245)
javax.servlet.ServletException: Repository startup configuration is not
valid.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet.configure(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:369)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet.startup(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:237)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet.init(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:211)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)