jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bahl Christian <christian.b...@gwvs.de>
Subject AW: Question about XPATH and jcr:contains
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:45:25 GMT
This looks really good.

But now I´ve another question on indexing configuration. My configuration file looks like

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
  <aggregate primaryType="nt:file">

I do NOT have a special primaryType!!! My structure is:

The node i want to get back is jcrarticle. It´s of type "nt:unstructured" like all other
nodes too. So what primaryType should I use or better is there a possibility to configure
a path instead of primaryType?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ard Schrijvers [mailto:a.schrijvers@onehippo.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2009 13:25
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Question about XPATH and jcr:contains

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Bahl Christian<christian.bahl@gwvs.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> I`ve a problem with a query in XPATH. It looks like this:
> /jcr:root//*[(@tempContent='false') and (jcr:contains(.,'*termin*') or jcr:contains(*/.,'*termin*')
or jcr:contains(*/*/.,'*termin*'))]
> I´m searching all Nodes, not beeing Temp.

Apparently, the nodes that contain tempContent = false|true are the
nodes you are interested in, right? I assume, these nodes represent
your documents. I would advice you to make sure text indexing is done
on the nodescope level that represent your document You can achieve
this with index aggregates. This effectivily removes the */. and */*/.
as you text-index all childs below the 'mytype:document' on the scope
of  'mytype:document'. Search for indexing_configuration.xml. Take a
look at aggregates, that is what might appeal to you

regards Ard

> And also containing the word "termin" in the same node, the first, and second child node.
And this is my problem. Is there any solution to merge the three jcr:contains in ONE?
> In future it might be possible that there are more than 2 child nodes and therefore I
want to check all child nodes and the node itself where the property tempContent='false'.
> Thx
> Bodo

View raw message