jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bahl Christian <christian.b...@gwvs.de>
Subject AW: Question about XPATH and jcr:contains
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:45:25 GMT
This looks really good.

But now I´ve another question on indexing configuration. My configuration file looks like
this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
               xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0">
  <aggregate primaryType="nt:file">
    <include>*</include>
    <include>*/*</include>
    <include>*/*/*</include>
    <include>*/*/*/*</include>
  </aggregate>
</configuration>

I do NOT have a special primaryType!!! My structure is:

/activ/personnumber/article/jcrarticle/.../.../...

The node i want to get back is jcrarticle. It´s of type "nt:unstructured" like all other
nodes too. So what primaryType should I use or better is there a possibility to configure
a path instead of primaryType?

Thx