jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From loreii alpha <loreii....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: worspace.move() deadlock
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:00:53 GMT
I'm preparing the test case, in the mean time this is the stacktrace :

Thread [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-3] (Suspended)
    Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method] [local variables
unavailable]
    WriterPreferenceReadWriteLock$ReaderLock(Object).wait() line: 485 [local
variables unavailable]
    WriterPreferenceReadWriteLock$ReaderLock.acquire() line: not available
[local variables unavailable]
    DefaultISMLocking$ReadLockImpl.<init>(Sync) line: 78
    DefaultISMLocking$ReadLockImpl.<init>(Sync, DefaultISMLocking$1) line:
72
    DefaultISMLocking.acquireReadLock(ItemId) line: 40
    SharedItemStateManager.acquireReadLock(ItemId) line: 1401
    SharedItemStateManager.hasItemState(ItemId) line: 279
    XAItemStateManager.hasItemState(ItemId) line: 288
    SessionItemStateManager.hasItemState(ItemId) line: 206
    CachingHierarchyManager(HierarchyManagerImpl).hasItemState(ItemId) line:
164
    CachingHierarchyManager.nodeRemoved(NodeState, Path, NodeId) line:
725
    CachingHierarchyManager.nodeRemoved(NodeState, Name, int, NodeId) line:
455
    StateChangeDispatcher.notifyNodeRemoved(NodeState, Name, int, NodeId)
line: 157
    SessionItemStateManager.nodeRemoved(NodeState, Name, int, NodeId) line:
941
    NodeState.notifyNodeRemoved(ChildNodeEntry) line: 871
    NodeState.removeChildNodeEntry(Name, int) line: 388
    XASessionImpl(SessionImpl).move(String, String) line: 1035
    Worker.execute(JobExecutionContext) line: 121
    Worker.run() line: 202
    SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run() line: 525

Cheers
Lore