jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: jcr:like property analyzer
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:53:58 GMT
You *should* be able to replace the analyzer with a Latin1 Anayser
like the one that uses the ISOLantin1Filter [1] in repository.xml
according to [2]

I have a vague memory that back at lucene 1.9.1 there were a bunch of
bugs in teh ISOLatin1Filter that caused problems with some european
languages. I submitted a patch, which I think made it in.

Unfortunately I cant remember where our version of the ISOLatin1Filter
is, it was several years ago.

HTH
Ian

[1] http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/java2html/org/crosswire/jsword/index/lucene/analysis/SimpleLuceneAnalyzer.java.html