jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "BOWLER Paul" <Paul.Bow...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Possible bug in workspace.copy() method?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:52:37 GMT
Hi All!

I'm duplicating nodes in our JCR using workspace.copy(workspace,
srcPath, destPath) and am experiencing strange  behaviour.

This succeeds as expected:

srcPath = /templates/pcf:PCF/pcf:Service/pcf:Scene
destPath = /templates/pcf:PCF/pcf:Service/pcf:Scene

However, the following succeeds (no exception is thrown), but puts the
copy in the wrong place:

srcPath = /templates/pcf:PCF[2]/pcf:Service/pcf:Scene
destPath = /templates/pcf:PCF[2]/pcf:Service/pcf:Scene

The copy is actually placed at /templates and renamed to pcf:PCF[3]

Any ideas what is happening here?

Thanks,

Paul.