jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From neman ould sidahmed <nould...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: jcr:like property analyzer
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:58:22 GMT
Thank you for your response, If I try  "select * from item where title like 'Le bon march%'
" I get one result.
The question is how can I index and search the sentense "Le bon marché de Samedi" and get
a result with the queries :
"select * from item where title like 'Le bon marche%' ""select * from item where title like
'Le bon marché%' ""select * from item where title like 'Le bon marchê%' ""select * from
item where title like 'Le bon marchë%' "
Explication : I index the sentense like "Le bon marche de Samedi" and in search, The analyzer
convert the sentense to "Le bon marche de Samedi" without accent.
Regards,
nould.
--- En date de : Jeu 18.6.09, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com> a écrit :

De: Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>
Objet: Re: jcr:like property analyzer
À: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Date: Jeudi 18 Juin 2009, 18h37

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:23 PM, neman ould sidahmed<nouldsid@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello everyone, I would like know, how I can index and search a property that contains
frensh character like "é", "è" and "ê".
> For example : I index the property "tilte" with the value "Le bon marché de Samedi".
but If i use the query : "select * from item where title like 'Le bon marche%' ", i get no
result, the true question is how can use an analyzer for property "title" and with function
like.

Did you try "select * from item where title like 'Le bon march%' " ?

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek