jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Loosing documents from DATASTORE.
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:20:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure what could be the cause of the problem. I have a few
questions: What version of Jackrabbit do you use? How did you find out
you are missing data (could you post the exception stack trace)? What
does your repository.xml look like, and did you change it recently?
Did you migrate data recently using XML import? How exactly do you run
the data store garbage collection?

Regards,
Thomas