jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject Weird XPath bug
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:59 GMT
Hey all, we're using an xpath query against Day's CRX repository to get
the listings of all the files under a certain directory and currently
we've run into a weird issue.  Currently the 1st query below works fine
as it finds all files under the given directory regardeless of what
subfolder they are under (exactly what we want).  Unfortunately, the
second query only returns the files contained in that exact directory
and we can't seem to figure out why.

//element(*, nt:file)[jcr:contains(.,
'/default/main/09/09997/WORKAREA/wc/')]

//element(*, nt:file)[jcr:contains(.,
'/default/main/09/09997/wcnewsite/WORKAREA/wc/')]

Does anyone have any idea why this could be?

Thanks,

Brett