jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Johan Brelet <johan.bre...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit-jca connector and word extractor
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:10:58 GMT
Hi,

I configured a jackrabbit repository on JBoss (jboss portal 2.7.2) using
Jackrabbit JCA Connector (jackrabbit-jca-1.5.6.rar).
As I need to use plain text search, here is how I configured <SearchIndex>
into Jackrabbit XML configuration file:

<SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
      <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
      <param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,

org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,

org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>
      <param name="extractorPoolSize " value="2"/>
      <param name="supportHighlighting" value="true"/>
</SearchIndex>

But when I'm starting my server I have the following exception:

15:43:08,281 WARN  [JackrabbitTextExtractor] Extractor dependency not found:
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor.class$(MsWordTextExtractor.java:37)
org.textmining.text.extraction.WordExtractor

I unzipped the connector rar archive and remarked that tm-extractor.jar
(org.textmining.text.extraction.*) is not in it.
So I downloaded it and tried to add it to the classpath... but I still have
the same exception at server start!

Can someone explain where does the problem come from?
Regards.

Johan