jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Kabashnyuk <ksmml...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit-jcr-tests questions
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:16:20 GMT
Hello
I want to ask  some questions about jackrabbit-jcr-tests.
I know what it not the official JCR TCK.
So I want to clarify is it part of new specification features or it's jackrabbit
implementation specific. In my research's I use JCR 2.0 core
specification from 16 march 2009.

1. In tests
  org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.qom.QueryObjectModelFactoryTest#testColumn
  org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.qom.QueryObjectModelFactoryTest#testCreateQueryWithConstraintOrderingAndColumn
  org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.qom.QueryObjectModelFactoryTest#testCreateQueryFromSourceWithConstraintOrderingAndColumn

Used construction
Column col = qf.column(SELECTOR_NAME1, propertyName1, null);

But by the specification 6.7.39 Column
If propertyName is specified, columnName is REQUIRED and used to name the
 column in the tabular results.

Is this a correct use of Column construction?

2. Test org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.NodeCanAddMixinTest#testAddMixinTwice
Have one interesting line “adding again (mixin) must succeed”. Is it
implementation
specification or it's come from the specification?

3.org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.qom.OrderingTest#testMultipleSelectors
As I understand the test logic is based on the sorting of values of
RIGHT selector.
But in the results of RIGHT selector contains two same nodes, node “n2”.
So the sorting order is not clear. May be it means the sorting by
LEFT selector. Because the results of LEFT selectors contains
two nodes “n1” , “n2” which exactly match in expected results?

Thanks.

Sergey Kabashnyuk
eXo Platform SAS