jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auditing required - JCR hack added
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 07:43:32 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Benjamin Brown
<benjamin.brown@thisisnumero.com> wrote:
> I'm now using this interface but for a NODE_REMOVED event I need to find the node id
> of the now removed node (so I can audit that id as deleted).
> [...]
> How can I get the node id when using javax.jcr.observation.Event or
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventImpl classes?

Can you target your application to the upcoming JCR 2.0 standard? The
JCR 2.0 version of javax.jcr.observation.Event interface contains a
getIdentifier() method that's pretty much what you're looking for.

See the Jackrabbit dev@ list for current status of the JCR 2.0
implementation efforts.

BR,

Jukka Zitting