jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM and inheritance
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:19:12 GMT
That's correct, you can see an example in the unit tests :
see the classes :

org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.testmodel.SimpleAnnotedAbstractClass
org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.testmodel.SimpleAnnotedClass

and the unit test : AnnotationSimpleTest

Maybe there is a bug in another area. Can you give us the full stacktrace ?
Maybe the problem comes from the fact that you are using the path & uuid in
the same test. I'm not sure if this case is well tested. If not, we will fix
it.

Christophe