jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Yemin <jeff.ye...@gmail.com>
Subject [JOB] Job opportunity at New York media company
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 01:46:17 GMT

An established New York media company has an open staff position for a senior
Java engineer in the content management group.  In addition to the usual
Java and XML skills, experience with JCR, Jackrabbit, Day Software's CRX/CQ
product, Sling, and OSGi is highly desirable.

Interested parties should reply directly to me (not to the whole list).

I sincerely hope I have not violated list etiquette with this post.  I
attempted to follow the guidelines laid out by Jukka in his Apr 16 2009
reply (http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Job-Opportunity-p23072836.html).

Regards,
Jeff