jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Holger Breuer <holger.bre...@handelshof.de>
Subject JCASessionHandle - ClassCastException
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:03:28 GMT

Hi,

I want to use the garbage collection to delete some unused files in the
datastore.
I used the code on this site: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

Actually I'm using the JCA-JNDI access to jackrabbit on jboss and my code is
the following:

SessionImpl si = (SessionImpl)session;
GarbageCollector gc = si.createDataStoreGarbageCollector();

gc.scan();
gc.stopScan();

// delete old data
int deleted = gc.deleteUnused();

I get the following ClassCastException:

javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle
	at
org.jboss.ejb3.tx.Ejb3TxPolicy.handleExceptionInOurTx(Ejb3TxPolicy.java:63)
	at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:83)
	at
org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:191)
	at
org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

I have jcr-1.0.jar, jackrabbit-core.jar and jackrabbit-jca.jar on my
classpath and all relevant other jar are inside the jackrabbit-jca-1.5.3.rar
in my deploy-directory.

How can I get a valid SessionImpl-Instance to call the garbage-collection
... ?

Thx
Holger