jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From _Eric_ <er...@web.de>
Subject Re: Security and Login jackrabbit1.5
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:53:14 GMT

Rob, thanks for the reply. You are right I am on a JBoss.

I configured the JAAS with a user.properties, but I will try your
suggestion. So I don't have to care about the properties file. I thought I
could avoid the JAAS module, because it is (smal) additional configuration
effort and an addition trap.

Greetings
Eric