jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marty Henderson <ma...@instilsoft.com>
Subject jackrabbit repository fully in the database
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:20:50 GMT

Hi,
Is it possible to have the jackrabbit repository fully in the database?  I
have my repository configured to use the db file system for repository,
workspace and versioning.  However, there are still files created locally on
the filesystem which I guess equate to this sort of thing: <Workspaces
rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"/>

Is there any way to take it all into the database so nothing remains on the
local file system?

Thanks

Marty