jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Arne v.Irmer" <Arne.vonIr...@tu-dortmund.de>
Subject Session-Management in JackRabbit WebDAV-Server
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:50:56 GMT
Hi,
I want to realize a SSO between the Jackrabbit WebDAV-Server and another application running
in the same JBoss webcontainer. I tried to use the
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
but after a short watch at the browser-cookies, I saw that the JackRabbit WebDAV-Server isn’t
sending a JSESSIONID-cookie.

How does the JackRabbit-WebDAV-Server realize its session-management?
Where/how can I switch it to "normal" cookie-based session-management?
How can I realize a SSO between the Jackrabbit WebDAV-Server and another application running
in the same webcontainer?

Yours
 Arne