jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV from Mac
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 16:49:12 GMT
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Charles Brooking
<public+jackrabbit@charlie.brooking.id.au> wrote:
>> Are you using Mac OS X 10.5 integrated WebDAV support (WebDAV FS) and
>> are you getting an error message -36 ?
>
> I'm using the 10.5.6 "Go > Connect to Server" client, although I don't see
> any error messages: the files appears to be created but has a size of Zero
> KB.

The only thing I can say is it works for me. Using 10.5 WebDAV for a
long time and never had that issue. The only problem I had was when
there was some repository error, throwing exceptions (I think even
OutOfMemory) all the time, which lead to weird behaviour in the Mac
Finder, with folders and files disappearing. Maybe there is something
specific going wrong in your case that triggers that error, because
AFAIK there is no general problem with the Mac WebDAV client (as
compared to the buggy MS Windows webdav clients).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek