jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit configuration variables
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 11:20:25 GMT
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Stefan Droog <sdroog@educator.eu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently busy with implementing Jackrabbit  in our Spring application (based on
OSGI). Now I don't know exactly where to
> configure the variables ${rep.home}, ${wsp.home} and ${wsp.name} and where to put the
repository.xml.

You don't set them, these are set by Jackrabbit before reading the
repository.xml. Have a look at the section "Configuration Variables"
in [1].

rep.home is the repository home directory which is set on the
transientrepository constructor or in the servlet or whatever starts
jackrabbit. The wsp.home is the path to the current workspace that is
initialized. Please note that the workspace section in repository.xml
is only a template for the workspace.xml that will be placed into the
workspace directory (normally {rep.home}/workspaces/*). Same for
wsp.name.

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html

Regards,
Alex