jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Set attributes in JCR node
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 10:01:31 GMT
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM,  <AngeloImm@jumpy.it> wrote:
> This is my environment:
>
> Jackrabbit 1.5.3
> Spring 2.5.6
> Spring-modules 0.9
> Jackrabbit OCM 1.5.X
> JVM 1.5, 1.6
>
> have created a my own nodetype; in this nodetype i need to add some attributes
> to nodes.
> That is i need to create an XML like this little sample:
>
> <pico:isOwenedBy xsi:type="imv:DRAE">ICR</pico:isOwenedBy>
>
> This is according to the ICCD standard for multimedial files.
>
> In D-Space framework it's possible to add these attributes and  these attributes
> are called
> qualifiers.
>
> How can i implement a situation like this one?
> Did enybody try to solve it?

First of all: in JCR nodes contain "properties" (which typically map
to attributes in XML).

What is your exact problem? Do you want to allow properties in your
node type definition [1] or do you want to add properties to nodes (=>
for sample code, see second hop in [2] or consult the JCR API [3])?

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-types.html
[2] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/first-hops.html
[3] http://day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-1.0/

Regards,