jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: getting error while tryingto launch JCR browser login page
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 10:46:40 GMT
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 6:49 AM, astra123 <sandhya.jayachandran@tcs.com> wrote:
> The login page is asking for "JNDI name","Username" and "Pwd"
> Im new to JCR so i dont know what values i need to give for the above.
> I have attached the sample code which i have used to create a nodes in
> repository.

>From looking at your sample code, you don't register the repository
with JNDI. To do so, please have a look at JNDI tutorials on the web.
Otherwise it can be simpler to use the jackrabbit-webapp and look at
the deployment tutorials [1] or using the jackrabbit-standalone app
[2].

For username and password with a default repository.xml you can use
any combination. "admin" as username gives you admin rights.

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/deployment-models.html
[2] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-standalone.html

Regards,
Alex